ENTER TO WIN OUR FIRST ANNUAL FLIP YOUR CLASSROOM CONTEST!
ONE winner will HELP DESIGN the classroom of their dreams and receive new classroom furniture for up to 30 students valued at OVER $50,000.
One consolation winner will receive furniture items valued at $2,000.
Place matters and we are a resource for Minnesota schools seeking new solutions for furniture. We’re excited to share how classroom spaces can lead to more flexible learning opportunities, greater student engagement, choice & control to meet individual needs and inspiring spaces where students and teachers can do their best work.
Our Flip Your Classroom contest is open to public, private, charter and magnet schools (with enrollment over 125 students total) serving students in grades K – 12 in the Greater Twin Cities Metro Area.
How to Enter
Create a video showing your current classroom, sharing your thoughts on what your dream classroom would be and how it might help you improve the teaching and learning experience for your students!
- Must be less than 3 minutes
- Horizontal orientation
- Download our logo or furniture symbols if you would like to incorporate into your video
Post your video to social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and/or YouTube)
- Set your privacy settings to “public”
- Tag the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors social media account in your post and include the hashtag #flipyourclassroomwithATMOSPHERE
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a link to the video post with your name, school and contact information
- 11/12/19- Contest is OPEN!
- EXTENDED DATE! 1/11/19 – Final entries due
- 1/14/19 – Judging takes place (date updated to accommodate extended deadline)
- 1/16/19 – Winner is notified (date updated to accommodate extended deadline)
- 1/28/19 – 2/8/19 – Co-Design process with Atmosphere
- 2/14/19 – Order placed for your new space
- Installation during Spring 2019
Questions regarding this contest may be directed to email@example.com or (612) 343-7336.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- Atmosphere’s Flip Your Classroom contest is open to public, private, charter and magnet schools serving students in grades K – 12 (with enrollment over 125 students total) in the Greater Twin Cities Metro Area.
- Teachers submitting to this contest must have approval of building administration before submitting an entry.
- Atmosphere Commercial Interiors reserves the right to tour the winning classroom, 1-2 times a month for 1 year. Tours will be scheduled at least 1 week ahead, and time will be agreed upon by both parties.
- Each teacher may submit only one entry.
- A panel of judges from the Twin Cities design and educational community will be solely responsible for selecting the winning and consolation prize entries. No members of the Atmosphere team will vote in the selection process. Decisions made by the selection committee will be final.
- The winning school will be given the opportunity to meet with the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors team to select final products and colors between 1/28/19 and 2/8/19. If the teacher is unable to meet, the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors team will make selections based upon our best knowledge of the classroom and school in which the furniture will reside.
- Winners of the grand prize and consolation prizes consent to having his/her name, image, school name and location used in Atmosphere Commercial Interiors promotional materials in accordance with current Minnesota data protection legislation.
- Rights to all the contest entry materials, award and reveal videos and photos will become the property of Atmosphere Commercial Interiors. If students are shown in your submittal video, please ensure that there is school/parental approval to share their image. Atmosphere will provide a separate form to the school/teacher that will be sent home for parental approval – the approval will cover photos/videos with students.
- Disposition or storage of existing furniture at the awarded school will be the responsibility of the school. Atmosphere’s disposition/storage services can be provided for a fee.
- Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or other personal information of contest entrants will not be shared with organizations outside Atmosphere Commercial Interiors.