Are you a dynamic individual with sales experience that is looking for an organization that values not only the client but the team member experience? Do you excel at making connections with potential clients and then have the follow-through to make them forever clients? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing sales team. We are currently seeking a Workplace Consultant, Healthcare to join our team in Minneapolis, MN.
We are one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Qualify and close profitable business with clients in the Healthcare vertical market. Develop office interiors solutions that support the extraordinary client experience established by Atmosphere Commercial Interiors. Work to assure all projects result in a win for the client, a win for Atmosphere and a win for the Team Members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attain, develop and execute a planned approach to targeting and successfully winning specific new accounts. Be constantly engaged in Healthcare vertical market.
- Develop market strategies and tactics to gain recognition in the marketplace as well as win new clients.
- Direct the sales cycle: find, strategize, pitch, win, execute.
- Intentionally build up a network of relationships (present term and long term) that drive value and leads within vertical markets. Cultivate a strong partnership with Steelcase and other key vendors.
- Proactively present Atmosphere capabilities, products and services solutions.
- Lead a team to respond to bids and requests for proposal.
- Develop and execute to forecast (achieve annual financial plan targets). Understand, manage, and achieve agreed upon profitability of all projects.
- Communicate timely and completely with account teams and clients.
- Engage team to successfully execute projects by conducting key meetings, clearly establishing roles and responsibilities, and working with the team to develop and execute solutions.
- When applicable, provide guidance to the Workplace Associate on pricing, gross profit, labor estimates, basic information for specifications and timelines.
- Negotiate with prospective clients and vendors when appropriate.
- While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Core Strengths / Attributes
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Continuous Learner: Self-directed, learns and advances from experiences and feedback, stays informed of industry trends, products and applications.
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for Results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates Courage: Appropriately challenges and debates; creates positive tension to drive success; takes risks and champions new ideas.
Reporting / Working Relationships
Internal: Collaborate with all Atmosphere Departments to ensure smooth workflow and flawless execution.
External: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 4-year college degree
- 3 years of general sales experience
- Demonstrated successes in account relations and strategic selling
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, social networks, and internet
Desired Job Requirements
- Office furniture industry knowledge
- Business to business sales skills incorporating the use of a strategic selling process
- Design knowledge/experience
- Basic knowledge of Hedberg, CRM or other industry specific applications
- Negotiation skills
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.