At Atmosphere, our Worklab is the center for collaboration, culture and potential. As our Worklab Lead, you will keep the space humming through efficient operations, and create a welcoming experience for guests and team members.
We are looking for an energetic professional who can wear multiple hats, who is experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and who also is able to work independently with minimal supervision. They should be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and clients.
Principle duties and responsibilities include
- Office duties, including answering phone calls, greeting guests, assisting with mailing, maintaining supply inventory and keeping an up-to-date budget related to our Worklab needs.
- Administrative tasks, including organizing and scheduling vendor meetings and appointments, addressing scheduling conflicts, and providing guest support (greeting, providing tours of our space, and assisting walk-in clients).
- Develop and maintain relationships with vendors and service providers to ensure that our Worklab is well-supported and maintained.
- Maintain Vendor database.
- Assisting guests and walk-ins with tours of our space and simple product knowledge sharing.
- Create and maintain office policies, procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office and improve efficiencies. Work with leaders to manage adherence to those policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with team, landlord, and local agencies to maintain a safe and secure working environment. Actively participating on our Safety Committee.
- Assist with facilities management efforts including communicating with appropriate resources regarding space concerns and needed repairs.
- Assist sales and marketing with their specific client events and actively participate in the planning and execution of company events.
- Assist sales with day-to-day activities and support.
- Manage catering orders and set up for various events.
- Create and maintain procedural guidelines documents for effective management of front desk operations and for use in training students and relief personnel.
- Additional projects as assigned.
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for Results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- 2+ years of office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some schedule flexibility required due to occasional evening events
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent Job Experience.
- 3+ years administrative support experience, preferably with C- level executive.
- Experience with Salesforce and ZoomInfo
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.