Are you an IT professional with a strong technical foundation and an eagerness to learn and grow within an organization? Can you develop relationships and work closely with a variety of people to troubleshoot hardware and software issues and make effective decisions that will achieve quality technology results for our team? Would you like to be part of a team that values accountability, engagement, inclusiveness and continuous improvement? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing IT team.
We are one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
The Systems Support Representative provides IT support to all Omni companies’ team members. Representative manages tickets that come into the Omni helpdesk system via email or phone to resolution. This includes the timely acknowledgement and resolution of the issue. Utilize fellow Omni IT team members as needed to provide speedy resolution to requests.
A successful representative will need a technical foundation and the eagerness to learn and grow within the organization. Strong soft skills are a must. You will be supporting a multi-business environment, providing all levels of support to all team members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform preventative maintenance on software, hardware and network equipment to prevent errors.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues to completion. This involves computers, phones, printers, software and all digital systems connected to the network.
- Install new software and connect new hardware to existing networks. Updating software packages and upgrading outdated hardware – adding memory, replacing drives, and installing accessories.
- Support all Omni locations, currently offices in AZ, IL, MN, WA, WI. Support would primarily be done remotely from MN location.
- Data loss prevention during system upgrades and equipment replacement procedures.
- Remediation of viruses, malware, and other damaging programs.
- Train staff members to use various technologies. This includes any software and hardware implemented by Omni IT.
- Assist the Omni IT team in providing up to date security training, procedures and protocols for end user email security.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of and support the following platforms:
- Microsoft Windows, Server and Client.
- HP, MSI and Microsoft Surface Pro laptops.
- SharePoint Online
- Apple iOS and Android mobile devices
- Off-the-shelf applications:
- M365 Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams)
- SolarWinds Helpdesk
- SharePoint – Basic Support
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- Active Directory (Azure & On-Premise)
- CET Configura
- While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Core Strengths / Attributes
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Resilient and Adaptable: Open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving role.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of technology experience
- Basic understanding of computing and networking concepts
- CompTIA A+ Certification preferred
Desired Job Requirements
- Helpdesk/IT Support experience strongly preferred
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
Omni Workspace provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Omni Workspace complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.