A&M Business Interior Services is looking for part-time installers to join our teams for weekday evening and weekend projects. These positions include transporting, unpacking, assembling, and installing commercial furniture components, such as: tables, desks, cabinets, and shelves.
**Previous experience in our industry is not required – we’re looking for candidates with mechanical aptitude who are ready to try something new. Successful related experience includes warehouse, assembly, construction, movers, carpentry, technicians, etc.**
Location: Project sites throughout the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro
- We’ve got you covered – uniforms & PPE provided
- Tool set program available
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
- Location: Throughout Minneapolis – St. Paul metro
- Monday – Friday: Project dependent start times (4:00 p.m. and later)
- Saturdays: Starting at 7:00 a.m.
- Paid 3 hour minimum per shift/project worked
- Hours are very flexible – scheduled week-by-week or day-by-day
Our Commitment to Our Teams
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and we are proud of a job well done.
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others.
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within our company.
- Assembling and installing high-quality furniture, such as: desks, cubicles, shelves, cabinets, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Being comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a neat and tidy workspace throughout each project
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Need in New Installers:
- Coachability, flexibility, dependability
- Experience working with hand tools (professionally or non-professionally, such as home remodel)
- Physical abilities: Lift up to 50 lbs, shift-on-feet, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- *Must have reliable transportation for varying project sites throughout the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro area*
About Our Company — A&M Business Interior Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.