A&M Business Interior Services is currently expanding our field teams and is seeking entry-level installers! These positions include assembling and installing commercial furniture, such as: tables, desks, cabinets, and shelves in commercial spaces throughout the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro.
**Previous experience in our industry is not required – we’re looking for candidates who prefer active work, enjoy working with their hands, and are ready to try something new. Successful related experience includes: assembly, construction, residential or commercial moving/movers, automotive repair, maintenance technicians, cabinet makers, carpenters, home remodeling, etc.**
For a limited time, we’re offering a $500 hiring bonus!
Pay: $14 – $16/hour, depending on experience
Full-Time Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (flexible, voluntary overtime hours available)
Location: Project dependent – our installation teams commute directly to various job sites throughout the Minneapolis – St. Paul metro (reliable transportation required)
Industry Leading Compensation and Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision & supplemental insurance available
- Voluntary, flexible overtime hours available on weekday evenings and weekends
- We’ve got you covered – uniforms & PPE provided
- Tool set installment program available with in-house replacement plan
- Paid time off accrual begins first day
- Six paid holidays
- 401k retirement plan including company match
- Company-sponsored & wellness events
Our Commitment to our Teams
- Treating members with trust, honesty, and dignity
- Open communication across the organization
- Provide variety and mobility to those who thrive in ever-changing environments
- The success of our members and teams allows us to promote from within our business
- Provide ongoing leadership and skill training
Our Team Member Purpose
- We enjoy variety in our work, being part of a close-knit team, interacting with clients, and are proud of a job well done
- We know that what we create will become the workplace or home for athletes, patients, professionals, and students while understanding that the quality of our work will become quality of life for others
- We take pride in universal respect, continuous improvement, and safety, which together lead us to future success and opportunity within our company
- Continual career development, plenty of overtime opportunities, and outstanding benefits create an environment that equips us for success
- Assembling and installing high-quality commercial furniture, such as: conference tables, desks, cubicles, cabinets, shelves, technology accessories, etc.
- Collaborating with team members for the most efficient use of time, space, and skills
- Being comfortable with a variety of locations and tasks
- Reading blueprints or instructions for assembly and layout guidelines
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workspace throughout projects
- Performing other duties as assigned
What We Need in New Installers
- Coachability, flexibility, and dependability
- Experience working with basic hand tools, such as: electric and hand-driven screw drivers, pliers, and Allen wrenches (professionally or non-professionally, such as: home remodel, automotive repair, mechanical hobbies, etc.)
- Physical requirements: Lift up to 50 lbs, active all shift, bending/twisting/carrying, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation
About Our Company — A&M Business Interior Services
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity.
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being.
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including: healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.