At Atmosphere, our Worklab is the heartbeat of our company as a space that buzzes with excitement, purpose and potential. We pride ourselves on our space and the innovation and comforts that it offers to our team members, clients and industry partners.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
As a Worklab Lead, you have the opportunity to significantly influence the client experience and the success of our space. We are looking for an energetic professional who can wear multiple hats, who is experiences in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, and who also is able to work independently with minimal supervision. This position requires organizational skills, flexibility and the ability to support an office of diverse people and clients.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Office duties, including answering phone calls, greeting guests, assisting with mailing, maintaining supply inventory and keeping an up-to-date budget related to our Worklab needs.
- Administrative tasks, including organizing and scheduling vendor meetings and appointments, addressing scheduling conflicts, and providing guest support (greeting, providing tours of our space, and assisting walk-in clients).
- Train, lead and mentor a team of student assistants/interns to be a reliable resource to your role, holding the team accountable to successful task performance.
- Maintain relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord.
- Create and maintain office policies, procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office and improve efficiencies. Work with leaders to manage adherence to those policies and procedures.
- Collaborate with team, landlord, and local agencies to maintain a safe and secure working environment. Actively participating on our Safety Committee.
- Assist with facilities management efforts including communicating with appropriate resources regarding space concerns and needed repairs.
- Assist sales and marketing with their specific client events and actively participate in the planning and execution of company events.
- Manage catering orders and set up for various events.
- Develop product knowledge to assist when providing client and team member tours of the space.
- Create and maintain procedural guidelines documents for effective management of front desk operations and for use in training students and relief personnel.
- Additional projects as assigned.
CORE STRENGTHS / ATTRIBUTES
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generate new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Communicates / Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- 2+ years of office management, administrative or assistant experience.
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Some schedule flexibility required due to occasional evening events.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent Job Experience.
- 3+ years administrative support experience, preferably with C-level executive.
- Supervision and mentoring experience.
- Knowledge of business and management principles.
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé