Are you a dynamic individual with the ability to lead a project/team in superior execution of client expectations? Do you have the capacity for managing multiple competing demands, building positive relationships and providing impeccable follow through? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors, a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking a Network Project Manager to join the team in our Phoenix, AZ location.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Manage large and/or complex In Bound Network projects to ensure customer satisfaction, flawless execution and increase gross profit. Responsible for project communication and project planning with the Selling Dealer, and directly with the End User, design, operations and external partners.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Review network order receipt and communicate with originating dealer and end-user on changes, schedules and additional needs.
- Enter all info into Hedberg system (quotes) and review for accuracy.
- Enter quote request information into Strax to obtain labor number.
- Track all POs and install worksheets to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage status reports and timing of invoicing.
- Coordinate and communicate necessary information for timely scheduling of deliveries and installations with Atmosphere Services and other vendor partners.
- Supervision/management of network projects to include manpower needs, site inspections, permits and elevator, dock and security access.
- Resolve all adjustment problems; short-ships, damage claims, etc. to facilitate timely invoicing to Steelcase and end user.
- Work collaboratively with Project Managers on projects, including punch list and photos to dealer.
- Assist credit/collections in resolving non-payments from vendors and/or end users.
- Solicit additional business through verbal and written correspondence with Steelcase dealers and monitor outbound projects to support existing relationships “Quid pro quo”.
- Attend necessary training, meeting and seminars pertinent to Network program.
- Procure sales of additional service business from existing Network customers.
- Assist Sales and Service specialist with project management requirements for outbound Network orders to insure standards are met.
- Organize and participate on major project’s construction meeting/pre-install meeting with General Contractors, architects, and appropriate participants.
- Organize, monitor and communicate to consolidate Network projects in other states with appropriate Installation Dept. Managers from Atmosphere Services.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reporting / Working Relationships
INTERNAL: Works extensively with all Company employees to ensure smooth workflow and flawless execution.
EXTERNAL: Works with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
Manages Execution: must be highly detailed, accurate, and possess strong organizational skills. Ability to manage resources and time to get work done quickly.
Problem Solver: strong problem-solving skills and ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
Resilient and Adaptable: open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving role.
Communicates Effectively: strong communication skills keeping key partners and clients up-to-date. Ability to partner with both our vendors and clients in order to achieve results.
Collaborate: Strong team player; achieves buy-in from internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Hedberg
- Project management skills
- Strong communications (written and verbal) skills
- Self-starter and time management skills
- Basic product knowledge of commercial systems furniture and building codes
- Ability to recommend basic products to clients, discuss features and benefits of products and services, knowledge of basic differences between competitor’s products
- Negotiation skills
- 4 year degree
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé