A&M Business Interior Services is currently seeking Furniture Installers to work at various client sites in the Twin Cities area. This position entails unpacking, installing, and moving office furniture. A qualified applicant has a basic knowledge of working with hand tools, the ability to follow directions and be a team player.
A&M Business Interior Services offers a full benefits package to full time employees. A&M Business Interior Services offers 40+ hours a week, pay weekly, accrue paid time off starting day one, and paid holidays. Medical, dental, vision, and etc. are part of the benefits package.
- Must have reliable transportation, as work may be at various client sites through the area
- Ability to lift 40 pounds and push/pull 75-100 pounds with assistance
- Aptitude to work with small hand tools and other special equipment
- Ability to perform physical movements
- Proven punctuality and attendance
- Ability to work overtime and weekend work as needed
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
A&M Business Interior Services is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hand tools and power tools: 1 year
To Apply: Apply online or in person Monday through Friday, 8:30am-3pm at A&M Business Interior Services, 1300 Washington Ave. N, Minneapolis, MN 55411.
A&M Business Interior Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, A&M Business Interior Services complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.