ENTER TO WIN OUR FIRST EVER ARIZONA-BASED FLIP YOUR CLASSROOM CONTEST WHERE ONE WINNER FROM PHOENIX AND ONE WINNER FROM TUCSON WILL HELP DESIGN THE CLASSROOM OF THEIR DREAMS AND RECEIVE NEW CLASSROOM FURNITURE!
Please join us as we share how classroom spaces can lead to more flexible learning opportunities, greater student engagement and innovation where students and teachers can do their best work.
Our Minneapolis team hosted Flip Your Classroom in 2018 and 2019 and we are excited to bring this opportunity to the Arizona market! Watch the reveal videos for the 2018 and the 2019 winners below to learn more about the spaces we created with them.
Are your students in need of a more engaging and flexible space? We’d love to see your submission! This year, our Flip Your Classroom contest is open to public, private, charter and magnet schools serving students in grades K-12 in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.
How to Enter
Submit entry form with:
A video showing your current classroom, sharing your thoughts on what your dream classroom would be and how it might help you improve the teaching and learning experience for your students! Video must be less than 3 minutes long and horizontal orientation.
15-20 photos of your space along with a written description on what your dream classroom would be and how it might help you improve the teaching and learning experience for your students!
- March 1st: Contest begins
- March 28th: Final entries due!
- April 12: Winner is notified
- 4/13-4/30: Co-design your space with Atmosphere
- May: Orders placed
- Installation during summer break
Questions regarding this contest may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (602) 252-6971.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- Atmosphere’s Flip Your Classroom contest is open to public, private, charter and magnet schools serving students in grades K-12 in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.
- Applications from Casa Grande will considered for the Phoenix award. Applications from Marana will be considered for the Tucson award.
- Teachers submitting to this contest must have approval of building administration before submitting an entry.
- Atmosphere Commercial Interiors reserves the right to tour the winning classroom, 1-2 times a month for 1 year. Tours will be scheduled at least 1 week ahead, and time will be agreed upon by both parties.
- Each classroom may submit only one entry.
- A panel of judges will consist of one judge from the Phoenix/Tucson design community, one judge from the Phoenix/Tucson educational community, one HON employee and one Atmosphere employee. Decisions made by the selection committee will be final.
- One class from Phoenix and one class from Tucson will be chosen. The winning schools will be given the opportunity to meet with the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors team to select final products and colors in April 2021. If the teacher is unable to meet, the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors team will make selections based upon our best knowledge of the classroom and school in which the furniture will reside.
- Winners of the grand prizes consent to having his/her name, image, school name and location used in Atmosphere Commercial Interiors promotional materials in accordance with current Arizona data protection legislation.
- Rights to all the contest entry materials, award and reveal videos and photos will become the property of Atmosphere Commercial Interiors. If students are shown in your submittal materials, please ensure that there is school/parental approval to share their image.
- Disposition or storage of existing furniture at the awarded school will be the responsibility of the school. Atmosphere’s disposition/storage services can be provided for a fee.
- Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or other personal information of contest entrants will not be shared with organizations outside Atmosphere Commercial Interiors.
- Schools that have previously won the Flip Your Classroom contest are not eligible to submit and/or win again.