How to Enter
Submit entry form with:
A video showing your current classroom, sharing your thoughts on what your dream classroom would be and how it might help you improve the teaching and learning experience for your students! Video must be less than 3 minutes long and horizontal orientation.
15-20 photos of your space along with a written description on what your dream classroom would be and how it might help you improve the teaching and learning experience for your students!
- February 1st: Contest opens
- February 21st: Final entries due!
- April 4th: Winner is notified
- 4/4-4/22: Co-design your space with Atmosphere and Hon
- May: Orders placed
- Installation during summer break
Questions regarding this contest may be directed to email@example.com or (602) 252-6971.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- Atmosphere’s Flip Your Classroom contest is open to public, private, charter and magnet schools serving students in grades K-12 in the Phoenix and Tucson areas.
- Teachers submitting to this contest must have approval of building administration before submitting an entry.
- Atmosphere Commercial Interiors reserves the right to tour the winning classroom, 1-2 times a month for 1 year. Tours will be scheduled at least 1 week ahead, and time will be agreed upon by both parties.
- Each classroom may submit only one entry.
- A panel of judges will consist of one judge from the Phoenix/Tucson design community, one judge from the Phoenix/Tucson educational community, one HON employee and one Atmosphere employee. Decisions made by the selection committee will be final.
- One class from Phoenix and one class from Tucson will be chosen. The winning schools will be given the opportunity to meet with the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors team to select final products and colors in April 2021. If the teacher is unable to meet, the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors team will make selections based upon our best knowledge of the classroom and school in which the furniture will reside.
- Winners of the grand prizes consent to having his/her name, image, school name and location used in Atmosphere Commercial Interiors promotional materials in accordance with current Arizona data protection legislation.
- Rights to all the contest entry materials, award and reveal videos and photos will become the property of Atmosphere Commercial Interiors. If students are shown in your submittal materials, please ensure that there is school/parental approval to share their image.
- Disposition or storage of existing furniture at the awarded school will be the responsibility of the school. Atmosphere’s disposition/storage services can be provided for a fee.
- Names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers or other personal information of contest entrants will not be shared with organizations outside Atmosphere Commercial Interiors.
- Schools that have previously won the Flip Your Classroom contest are not eligible to submit and/or win again.