Are you a dynamic individual with sales experience that is looking for an organization that values not only the client but the team member experience? Do you excel at making connections with potential clients and then have the follow-through to make them forever clients? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing sales team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors, a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking a Workplace Consultant to join our team in Tucson, AZ.
Atmosphere is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
The Workplace Consultant is responsible for identifying and building relationships in the assigned market that result in business opportunities. Qualify and close profitable business with clients in assigned vertical market(s). Develop and present innovative office interiors solutions that support our purpose of enlightening organizations to the connection between people, purpose and place. Throughout every stage of the selling process seek to provide the extraordinary client experience that is a cornerstone of our reputation. Work to assure all projects result in a win for the client, a win for Atmosphere and a win for the Team Members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Attain, develop and execute a planned approach to targeting and successfully winning specific new accounts. Be constantly engaged in assigned vertical markets.
- Develop market strategies and tactics to gain recognition in the marketplace as well as win new clients.
- Direct the sales cycle: find, strategize, pitch, win, execute.
- Intentionally build up a network of relationships (present-term and long-term) that drive value and leads within vertical markets.
- Cultivate a strong partnership with Steelcase and other key vendors.
- Proactively present Atmosphere capabilities, products and services solutions.
- Lead a team to respond to bids and requests for proposal.
- Develop and execute to forecast (achieve annual financial plan targets). Understand, manage, and achieve agreed upon profitability of all projects.
- Communicate completely and in a timely manner with account teams and clients.
- Engage team to successfully execute projects by conducting key meetings, clearly establishing roles and responsibilities, and working with the team to develop and execute solutions.
- When applicable, provide guidance to the client coordinator on pricing, gross profit, labor estimates, basic information for specifications and timelines.
- Negotiate with prospective clients and vendors when appropriate.
- Opportunity to transition ongoing account maintenance business to Account Manager.
Core Strengths / Attributes
- Demonstrates Courage: Appropriately challenges and debates; creates positive tension to drive success; takes risks and champions new ideas
- Communicates Effectively: Dynamic presentation skills; listens attentively; effectively tailors message to audience; engaging speaker and writer
- Innovates: Generates new ideas that add value; ability to see obstacles as challenges
- Drives for Results: Takes responsibility for results; desires to excel and be the best; fosters a sense of urgency
- Self-Motivated: Seeks new opportunities; willing to take risks; is a self-starter
INTERNAL: Collaborate with all Atmosphere departments to ensure smooth work flow and flawless execution.
EXTERNAL: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 4 year college degree
- 3 years of general sales experience
- Office furniture industry knowledge
- Demonstrated successes in account relations and strategic selling
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, social networks, Internet
- MBA in either Design or Finance
- Business to business sales skills incorporating the use of a strategic selling process
- Design experience
- Basic knowledge of Hedberg, CRM or other industry specific applications
- Negotiation skills
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé