Are you a dynamic individual with sales experience that is looking for an organization that values not only the client but the team member experience? Do you excel at making connections with potential clients and then have the follow-through to make them forever clients? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing sales team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors, a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking a Workplace Consultant – Strategic Alliances A&D to join our team in Phoenix, AZ.
Atmosphere is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Qualify and close profitable business with clients in the corporate market. Develop office interiors solutions that support the extraordinary client experience established by Atmosphere Commercial Interiors. Work to assure all projects result in a win for the client, a win for Atmosphere and a win for the Team Members. This sales professional position will be responsible for achieving sales results and creating new business opportunities within the A&D and Real Estate community with focus on targeted and assigned firms.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have demonstrated sales ability with a sustained record of sales achievement
- Able to generate and identify new business through the design community
- Expected to build and maintain strategic relationships (present-term and long-term) with key audiences that drive value and leads within vertical markets
- Develop market strategies and tactics to gain recognition in the marketplace as well as win new clients
- Proactively present Atmosphere capabilities, products and services solutions
- Able to collaborate with Atmosphere Commercial Interiors sales team to develop strategies that provide the best product solutions for the client
- Prepares brand or product specific presentations for design firm clients and ultimately lead
our efforts related to getting new products specified with firms
- Applies consultative selling skills to develop attractive value propositions for complex
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of current workplace issues and trends across
multiple industries and can leverage these insights as a knowledge resource to design
community/clients to solve for their specified business issues
- Provides value to targeted and assigned firms by being insight led, interactive in approach,
intentional with use of the designer’s time, and seeking to provide moments of inspiration
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Atmosphere Commercial Interiors A&D calendar
- Communicate completely and in a timely manner with account teams and clients
- Negotiate with prospective clients and vendors when appropriate
- Able to collaborate with our major vendor Steelcase in order to align our go to market strategies
Core Strengths / Attributes
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Continuous Learner: Self-directed, learns and advances from experiences and feedback, stays informed of industry trends, products and applications
- Demonstrates Courage: Appropriately challenges and debates; creates positive tension to drive success; takes risks and champions new ideas
INTERNAL: Collaborate with all Atmosphere departments to ensure smooth work flow and flawless execution.
EXTERNAL: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (BA or BS Design and/or Architectural Degree and/or Real Estate Experience strongly preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to travel outside of the office, including occasional overnight travel
- Strong relationship building skills
- Furniture industry experience a plus
- Business to business sales skills
- Design experience
- Basic knowledge of Hedberg, CRM or other industry specific applications
- Negotiation skills
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé