Are you an IT professional with a strong technical foundation and communication skills and an eagerness to learn and grow within an organization? Can you develop relationships and work closely with a variety of people to lead application development and implementation projects and communicate clearly with internal and external teams? Would you like to be part of a team that values accountability, engagement, inclusiveness and continuous improvement? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing IT team.
The Technical Project Manager will lead all application development and implementation projects for Omni Workspace. They will work with internal team members from all business units to map out requirements, deliverables and timelines and relay those requirements to our external party development team. The Technical Project Manager will work closely with the external party development team to ensure that all requirements are built into the applications. Strong communication will be key as they track project process and involve/inform all necessary stakeholders. Role supports a multi-business environment, providing all support to all levels of team. Will need to be able to influence and drive without direct authority. Main duties include coordinating production releases and rollouts, completing and/or delegating tasks and communicating progress and results to all stakeholders.
Strong soft skills are a must in this role as individual communicates all across the business at every level. To succeed in this position, representative will need a technical foundation and the eagerness to learn and grow within the organization.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of application development and implementation projects for Omni Workspace. This includes coordinating with team members and external developers to ensure projects are completed on time and within their specified budgets and scope. Some of the Technical Project Managers day-to-day duties will include:
- Creating project plans with input from key stakeholders that align with internal needs and company goals.
- Coordinating team managers and technical personnel throughout all stages of the project, from initial development through implementation.
- Setting project goals and detailing plans to meet those goals.
- Monitoring project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables. Use Microsoft Project to track project performance and schedule adherence.
- Communicating proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Analyzing economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Reviewing proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Conducting risk assessments for projects and communicating those risks to key stakeholders.
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress.
- Using SQL Server knowledge to assist development and resolving data issues to ensure clean company data.
- Providing progress updates to key stakeholders.
CORE STRENGTHS / ATTRIBUTES
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Execution Management: Works quickly to get things done; uses resources effectively; detail oriented and high level of accuracy. Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow through. Drives for results and fosters a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to provide direction, develop and implement processes, motivate others, and build consensus with large groups including cross-pyramid teams. Influences without authority, giving direction and delegating tasks. Nurtures fresh approaches and appropriate risk taking.
- Resilient and Adaptable: Open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving role.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Demonstrated ability to work in SQL Server
- Demonstrated knowledge of the software development lifecycle
DESIRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- PMP Certification preferred
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé