Do you love creative writing and looking at trends? Is creating content for digital and social media use something that you want more experience with? Then join our team! Atmosphere Commercial Interiors or ACI, a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking a creative Marketing Intern to join their team in downtown Minneapolis this summer. This Marketing internship offers a multi-faceted experience in which creative and technical skills are applied within a project-based environment. Internship responsibilities/learning targets will be based on class year, level of experience and previous internships. Atmosphere staff will provide any necessary paperwork requested for educational credits. This is a temporary, paid internship opportunity with hourly rate determined based on skills and experience. Due to temporary status, this position does not offer benefits, paid time off or paid holidays.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Work with experienced sales/marketing professionals to develop your writing and marketing skills as you help promote Atmosphere Commercial Interiors products and services through digital, social media, printed and event outlets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creative writing (blogging, content writing)
- Graphic content creation
- Market and trend research
- Social Media
- Event support
- Assist sales and marketing management with any day to day administrative support as required
- Self-directed but asks questions when necessary to learn and problem-solve
- Learns and advances from experiences and feedback
- Owns execution of tasks and demonstrates excellent follow-through
- Communicates and listens effectively
- Current student working towards a Marketing, Creative Writing or Graphic Design degree or design-related degree
- Experience with relevant computer applications: Adobe PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, WordPress, MS Office suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with managing social media content
- Ability to generate and implement creative ideas
- Attention to detail
Posting will remain open until March 15th. Position will begin in May/June 2019.
INTERNSHIP LENGTH OF EMPLOYMENT
This internship is currently designed to be a temporary internship of 17 weeks in length and not to exceed 40 hours a week. This internship will be in Minneapolis, MN. Weekly hours and schedule will vary depending on the intern’s schedule of availability. The internship is an “at will” employment and may be terminated at any time by either party.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé