The Director of Information Technology is a centralized role providing strategic direction and oversight for all IT efforts across the multiple companies of OMNI Workspace. An individual in this role will be responsible for policy development, standard implementation, and system integration across businesses. They will lead all IT team members in day-to-day operations as well as managing system changes, upgrades and implementations. The Director of IT will be responsible for setting and maintaining a high level of organization, efficiency and excellence for the information technology functions in a thriving multi-company environment.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage, lead, and mentor the IT staff that currently consists of 6-7 resources.
- Develop and manage IT policy and strategy by identifying areas where existing policies and procedures require change, or where new ones need to be developed.
- Develop and administer the entire IT Budget and spend process for companies under Omni umbrella.
- Manage all vendor relationships in support of the Omni companies. The new Director will assess all major vendors and develop a strategy for managing each.
- Support and improve capabilities in the following areas:
- Complex network that supports multiple Omni companies
- Industry specific ERP systems and multiple smaller point solutions in each of Omni’s target markets
- Support for all Omni Companies, to include:
- Strategy and Budget
- Position the companies for growth in a competitive industry by executing on major transformational projects. Some specific project might include:
- Possible Cloud Network Migration
- Upgrades to core software solutions
- Function as a member of the leadership team and provide insights and suggestions for the continuous improvement efforts in areas of responsibility and for those areas that IT solutions could be utilized.
- While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable experience
- 5+ years of management / senior management experience
- Proven experience with successfully leading and motivating teams
- Clear and apparent depth of hands-on experience and proficiency – minimally 10+ years – in at least one of the following IT disciplines, with some experience or knowledge, in the other disciplines below.
- Network and Cloud Infrastructure
- Database, Reporting, and Analytics
- One or more Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies
- Experience designing, budgeting, project managing complex projects
- Experience managing an Enterprise IT budget
ABOUT OUR COMPANY – OMNI WORKSPACE COMPANY:
- We help companies create work environments that meet the evolving needs of the future in order to attract and retain team members, accommodate business changes, and increase productivity
- We help to make our customers more successful by enhancing their brand and culture, balancing privacy and collaboration, and supporting employee well-being
- Our clients and work environments vary widely, including healthcare, hospitality, sports, education, and office industries across the US and Internationally
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check.
Omni Workspace Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Omni Workspace Company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.