Are you a dynamic individual with sales experience that is looking for an organization that values not only the client but the team member experience? Do you excel at making connections with potential clients and then have the follow-through to make them forever clients? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing sales team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors, a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our team in Minneapolis.
Atmosphere is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Manage all the sales and relationship requirements of a determined set of Atmosphere clients. Provide the leadership for a high-performing project/account team to continuously deliver against agreed upon expectations including flawless execution, maximize productivity and utilize resources that will exceed our clients’ expectations. Own the client relationship assuring that all client interactions result in a win for the client, a win for Atmosphere and a win for the Team Members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Optimize client relationships by executing against a defined account plan. Create the action and strategy plans including associated timelines and cost/benefit analysis.
- Plan and present an executive summary of activities, sales history and value-adds during annual client reviews or more frequently if desired by the client.
- Drive for financial results related to achieving annual financial plan targets.
- Develop and present ACI capabilities, new product portfolios, innovative solutions and service offerings to the portfolio of selected clients. Utilize the collaborative value of the ACI Team in ways that ensure all sales tools, strategies, design/space considerations will be brought to the client thus delivering successful outcomes.
- Coordinate the process, quality and content of all client bids and requests for proposals.
- Facilitate client requests for pricing, specifications, information and other service requirements. This can involve providing quotes, determining gross profits, negotiating pricing and terms, cost/benefit analysis, reviewing finishes and options.
- Communicate completely and in a timely manner with account teams and clients.
- Engage team to execute projects by conducting key meetings, clearly establishing roles and responsibilities, and working with the team to develop and execute solutions. Manage and document information within the ACI business systems.
- Execute client projects when no Project Manager is assigned. This can include communication of critical project information to all affected Team Members, coordinating order placement and supplier negotiations, conducting pre-install meetings through the client walk through and punch list resolution.
Core Strengths / Attributes
- Communicates/Collaborates Effectively: Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Ability to tailor message across a variety of audiences. Strong interpersonal skills; develops and maintains positive relationships internally and externally. Strong team player.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Strong self discipline and motivation. Shows initiative, takes responsibility for work and actions, high level of integrity.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves: Problem solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value; ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Excellent Analytical and Strategic Problem-Solving Skills: Highly developed understanding of company’s strategic direction and ability to interpret and communicate senior management direction. Clearly defines, gathers, analyzes and focuses on the most relevant information. Synthesizes complex information.
- Demonstrates Courage: Appropriately challenges and debates; creates positive tension to drive success; takes risks and champions new ideas.
INTERNAL: Collaborate with all Atmosphere departments to ensure smooth work flow and flawless execution.
EXTERNAL: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and exemplary client experience.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 4 year college degree or applicable job experience
- 3 years of general sales experience
- Demonstrated success in managing accounts
- Achievements in developing account relations and strategic selling
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, social networks, Internet
- Office furniture industry knowledge
- Business to business sales skills
- Hedberg, CRM or other industry specific applications
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe practices.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé