Are you a courteous and professional individual with excellent organizational and time management skills? Can you develop relationships and work closely with a variety of people to provide superior communication and administrative support? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors (formerly Target Commercial Interiors), a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking a Senior Executive Support person to join the team in our Minneapolis, MN location.
Atmosphere is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
The Senior Executive Support role functions as the primary point of contact for the management of administrative functions for the President and the VP of Sales. Individual must possess excellent organizational and communication skills in order to juggle multiple priorities and develop key relationships in support of executive goals and objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as the knowledgeable focal point regarding executive activity and availability. Proactively communicates with executive and various stakeholders, including email and voice mail updates.
- Broad variety of administrative tasks including organizing executive’s time, taking into consideration priorities, available time, and other variables. Proactively addresses scheduling conflicts; sets and maintains schedule of appointments and meetings. Arranges detailed travel plans and itineraries for travel/conferences, completes expense reports.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs, handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Serves as liaison with direct reports, employees and vendors.
- Will have access to sensitive information, therefore maintains confidentiality in all areas of job responsibilities.
- Develops an in-depth understanding of process and procedure and is able to provide guidance when appropriate to less experienced team members in relation to technical and procedural questions.
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Leadership Team, including assisting in scheduling and attending all meetings specifically for the purpose of record keeping and task follow-up.
- Understands and works to the concept of ‘Customer First.’ Handles external and internal customer interactions with this concept as a guiding principle. Maintains relationships with larger clients by providing information, support and guidance.
- Serves as the liaison between the executive office and board members. Facilitates communication, plans events, distributes information, drafts agendas, schedules meetings and records the minutes.
- Well-versed in writing draft correspondence, speeches, presentations, press materials and announcements from the executive office. Develop staff and board presentations. Executive office liaison with outside business organizations and industry associations.
- Initiates, composes and prepares internal/external correspondence and/or presentations. Prepares written materials including organizing/collecting data, typing, formatting, proofing and delivery.
- Proficient in computer-based skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, as well as other tools.
- Flexible schedule is necessary as some evening and weekend hours may be required on occasion due to business need.
- Performs other Executive Responsibilities as directed by Omni Workspace Company Board of Directors and Executive Staff.
Core Strengths and Attributes
- Manages Execution – must be highly detailed, accurate, and possess strong organizational skills. Ability to manage resources and time to get work done quickly.
- Problem Solver – strong problem solving skills and ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Resilient and Adaptable – open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving role.
- Communicates Effectively – strong communication skills keeping key partners up to date. Ability to partner with both internal and external partners in order to achieve results.
Reporting / Working Relationships
Supervision: Does not have direct reports.
Internal: Works primarily with President and VP of Sales for MN Region. Also significant interaction with Senior Leadership Team, Marketing and Communication staff, and Sales and Design leaders.
External: Works with clients, vendors and strategic partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Equivalent Job Experience
- 3+ years administrative support experience, preferably with C-level executive
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office tools
- Office or residential furniture industry experience preferred
Employees are responsible, as a condition of hire and continued employment, for following all prescribed safety rules and procedures to prevent workplace injuries. All employees are expected to cooperate in every aspect of the company’s safety program and follow safe work practices.
While this job description accurately represents the current primary duties of the role, functions may be adapted as necessary to meet business need.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé