Are you a dynamic individual with sales experience that is looking for an organization that values not only the client but the team member experience? Do you excel at making connections with potential clients and then have the follow through to make them forever clients? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing sales team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors, a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking a Sales Associate to join the team in our Phoenix, AZ location.
Atmosphere is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
The process begins with defining and implementing a structured prospecting process for new business opportunities. Once an opportunity is identified, the Sales Associate, with support from Senior Account Manager and sales leadership, meets with the client to understand their business issues, to identify key buying influences, and to understand the client’s business results they are striving to achieve. The Sales Associate participates in “Strategic Selling Blue Print” process with internal team members to develop and implement sales strategies and tactics. Selling activities include offering insightful and thought provoking knowledge of work space trends, and promoting product and service solutions to differentiate Atmosphere from our competitors. Presentations to clients must be clear and precise delivering on Atmosphere’s Purpose: to enlighten organizations to the connection between People + Purpose + Place.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Sales Associate responsibilities are focused on developing into a sales role at Atmosphere. Primary responsibility is to enhance the revenue-generating process for Atmosphere by participating in the strategic selling process with the Senior Account Manager and internal team members interfacing with the client to secure their business.
- Prospect to identify new client opportunities
- Conduct client meetings in conjunction with the Senior Account Manager to understand the client’s business needs and relevant buying influences
- Lead Atmosphere team members to develop sales strategies (Blue Print Process) in order to secure client’s project business
- Communicate and document product and service information to the client, linking to the business results they are striving to achieve
- Collaborate with internal teams to finalize design, specification and pricing information to be presented to the client in support of request for bid or project negotiations
- Manage customer relationship during and following project installation to assure customer satisfaction
- Participate in prescribed Atmosphere training to develop an in-depth knowledge of commercial furniture, including workstations, architectural components, and technology (Training levels: Awareness; Knowledge; Skill Level is specified for various subjects)
- Attain “skill level competency” with presentation capabilities for the Atmosphere story
- Become proficient with internal technology, including Hedberg and CRM
- Develop and maintain a positive, collaborative working relationship within Atmosphere and with vendors
- Develop annual budget/forecast in support of Atmosphere planning process
- Participate with Sales Leadership in providing periodic overview of your “Sales Funnel”
- Provide a self-assessment annually for Sales Leadership
INTERNAL: Collaborate with all Atmosphere departments to ensure smooth work flow and flawless execution.
EXTERNAL: Engage with clients, vendors, network dealers, business partners, contractors and other industry professionals to maintain a positive working relationship and ensure flawless execution.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or some combination of education and applicable experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Some sales experience
- Some experience with commercial furniture
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé