Are you a highly detailed and accurate individual with excellent organizational and time management skills? Can you develop relationships and work closely with a variety of people to resolve problems and make effective decisions that will achieve quality results for our clients? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors (formerly Target Commercial Interiors), a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking a Client Coordinator to join the team in our Phoenix location.
Atmosphere is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Provide sales support for multiple large and small scale clients. Coordinate and manage client daily orders and projects beginning with proposals/quotes through the project installation. Utilize the Hedberg Order System to enter quotes and orders with a high level of accuracy. Consistently communicate ongoing order status, progress and issues with team and client. Respond timely and accurately to clients’ daily requests for service and questions. Act as a resource to the team, gathering information, solving problems, and communicating with the Project Team, vendors, Service Provider and other internal and external partners.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately create quotes and orders for clients for standard and non-standard client requests.
- Gather lead times from vendors and collaborate with Sales so that they can communicate expectations with the client.
- Coordinate and manage client orders. Communicate status to client and Team.
- Review vendor acknowledgments to Atmosphere orders. Identify and resolve discrepancies to ensure accurate and timely receipt of client product.
- Monitor and expedite just-in-time shipping dates to meet client requirements. Interface with vendors and shippers to resolve problems.
- Utilize Hedberg Order System to monitor and manage orders including Dashboard and Internal Status Reports.
- Consistently communicate ongoing order status, progress and issues with Team and client. Prepare and update customer order status reports based on client request or requirements.
- Investigate to resolve vendor and client invoice discrepancies in order to ensure the receipt of timely customer payments. Submit client invoices per client requirements if applicable.
- Partner with Project Team to document, research and resolve delivery and installation punch list issues. Enter orders for parts and product required.
- Enter quote and service requests for labor using third party business system (ServiceTRAX).
- Facilitate a timely response to clients’ daily product and service requests accurately. Take partners as appropriate.
- Assist Sales Team with bid and request for proposal responses, close-outs and submittals.
- Process client credit card payments for orders.
- Act as a resource to the project team, gathering information, solving problems and communicating with vendors and other teams.
- Participate in project meetings as required based on size, scope and complexity.
- Train and mentor new team members on Atmosphere processes, Hedberg and ServiceTRAX.
- Assist with administrative duties including front desk and receptionist back-up coverage.
- Act as a resource for corporate initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Core Strengths / Attributes
- Manages Execution: must be highly detailed, accurate, and possess strong organizational skills. Ability to manage resources and time to get work done quickly.
- Problem Solver: strong problem solving skills and ability to seek out appropriate information to make effective decisions.
- Resilient and Adaptable: open to new experiences to develop skills and ability to work in a fast paced, continuously evolving role.
- Communicates Effectively: strong communication skills keeping key partners and clients up to date. Ability to partner with both our vendors and clients in order to achieve results.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Ability to work overtime when necessary
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong keyboard skills
- 4 year degree
- 2+ years experience in client support role
- Commercial Furniture Industry experience
- Experience with Hedberg business system
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé