Are you a highly detailed and accurate individual with excellent organizational and time management skills? Can you develop relationships and work closely with a variety of people to resolve problems and make effective decisions that will achieve quality results for our clients? If so, then please consider applying to be part of our amazing team. Atmosphere Commercial Interiors (formerly Target Commercial Interiors), a subsidiary of the Omni Workspace Company, is currently seeking an Ancillary Specialist (Sales Support) to join the team in our Phoenix location.
Atmosphere is one of the largest commercial furnishing providers in the country, creating spaces that are engaging, inspiring, and perfectly tailored to our clients’ needs and goals. Our clients range from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations, healthcare, education, sports arenas and hospitality environments. A comprehensive menu of services includes asset and order management, facility, installation and space planning, and project management services.
At Atmosphere we believe in providing the best possible service to our clients and constantly striving to provide the best possible work environment for our team members.
Support New Business Development (NBD) team and Account Managers, as assigned. Provide ancillary products to support project and bid specifications. Engage with the manufacturer representatives to obtain all necessary information for a project opportunity. Take the lead on RFP and RFI in gathering necessary information required for bid responses. Take direction from assigned salespeople and Director of Sales.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with specification of ancillary product solutions by providing “Good, Better, Best” ancillary solutions based on requirements from the client and salesperson.
- Stay current with design, product, and workplace trends to support internal and external partners.
- Specify, budget, and price ancillary product solutions required to meet project expectations.
- Negotiate with vendors and manufacturers for competitive pricing and discounts.
- Partner with sales to prepare brand and ancillary product-specific presentations for clients and design firms, ultimately leading our efforts related to getting new products specified with firms.
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships with key designers, vendor reps, and manufacturers.
- Reach out to manufacturer representatives and request any necessary product samples.
- Confirm COM fabrics are approved and submit any necessary samples and forms to get fabric approved. Request required yardage, reserve, request number and fabric freight quote.
- Request freight quotes on products.
- Research and pull ancillary product choices/images, brochures and any finishes as requested by NBD.
- Confirm product lead times.
- Take the lead in pulling necessary information requested on RFP or RFI: warranty, freight, availability/lead time, brochures/images, finishes, etc.
- Develop product packages for client of design firm.
- Perform Client Coordinator job functions which may include: entering new client quotes, updating existing quotes, monitoring orders and shipments to ensure timely deliveries.
Core Strengths and Attributes
- Collaborates – Strong team player; achieves buy-in from internal and external stakeholders. Skilled at developing and maintaining a positive working relationship with clients, team members, and partners.
- Effective Communication – Strong communication skills keeping key partners and clients up to date. Tailors message across a variety of audiences. Ability to partner with both our vendors and clients in order to achieve results.
- Demostrates Accountability – Strong self-discipline; desire to excel and be the best; passionate and goal driven; high level of integrity; demonstrates leadership skills and initiative.
- Strategizes and Problem Solves – Problem-solving orientation; critical thinking skills; understands how their work relates to the whole; generates new ideas that add value.
Internal: Works with New Business Development team and Account Managers as assigned to ensure they are providing requested information in timely manner.
External: Works with vendors, business partners, and other industry professionals to pull requested information to support the requested information for the team.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and high level of organization and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Understand and interpret furniture layout drawings and construction plans
- 2+ years in commercial interiors industry
- 4-year Degree in Design and or Business
This description is intended as a guide only. The listed duties may be changed at the discretion of the supervisor and Company.
Atmosphere Commercial Interiors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Atmosphere Commercial Interiors complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Send us your resumé